TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Tel: +45 52404540
1. How to shop with LION&LIONESS:
- Find the product(s) you wish to purchase on the website.
- Choose the size and color you want and press "Add to cart".
- When you have placed the product(s) in the cart choose "Check out".
- Please fill out the formula (delivery address and payment).
- Look through the order and make sure details are correct.
- Press "Buy".
- You will receive an order confirmation by email.
Remember to check your basket and delivery information to ensure your order is correct before pressing the ‘Place Your Order’ button, as we may not be able to amend your order once it has been submitted.
1.2. Payment and pricing:
All prices are set in DKK (Danish krone) and are inclusive Value-Added tax (VAT). Shipping rates are applied per order.
The exact shipping rates depend on the country where your order is being delivered.
1.2.1. How to pay:
You can pay for products by using one of the following options:
1.3. Price changes:
LION&LIONESS reserves the right to change the price of a product at any time without any forewarning. Any orders placed prior to this change cannot be amended to the revised price.
1.4. LION&LIONESS Reserves the right to reject or cancel your order fulfillment of all orders on the LION&LIONESS website. We explicitly reserve the right not to accept your order for any of the following reasons:
- The product is not available / in stock.
- Your billing information is not correct or not verifiable.
- Your order has been suspected of fraudulent activity.
- We could not deliver to the address provided by yourself.
- Force Majeure.
- In the event of misspelling, pricing or other errors or mistakes in the website information.
All orders made on the LION&LIONESS website are dispatched from Denmark. We aim to get all orders out on the same day; however, due to volumes, this is not always possible. Tracking numbers, if applicable, are included in dispatch confirmation emails.
Shipping within the EU is carried out by GLS. Prices will variate depending on the country and weight of the order.
National orders (DK) are shipped by either GLS private delivery or GLS pakkeshop.
Orders from European countries (EU) are shipped by GLS international.
LION&LIONESS cannot be held accountable for parcels delayed to reasons beyond our control, including but not limited to the following:
Customs, service strikes, civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, weather, natural disasters, fire, epidemics or failure of public or private telecommunications networks.
Free shipping on orders above 499 DKK, are ONLY done by GLS ShopDelivery.* If not wanted, the customer will have to pay for the shipping.
3. Returns and refund:
3.1. 14 days right of cancellation:
When you shop at the LION&LIONESS website, you normally have a period of 14 days cancellation.
The right of cancellation starts the day you received the item(s). If the deadline expires on a public holiday, Saturday, constitution, Christmas Eve or New Year's Eve, the deadline for the following day is extended. In the case of multiple items ordered in one order, but delivered individually or a product delivered in multiple lots, the period runs from receipt of the last item or lot.
Items added to the order without charge, ie free promotional gifts, can not be returned. The gift is only available for a period specified by date or with "as long as the stock is available".
After receiving, you must handle the goods in a way so that you can determine the nature, characteristics and the way in which they work. Items with broken/missing seals as well as missing or significantly reduced packaging are not returned.
In order to make the cancellation right, you must inform us within 14 days of receipt of the item by an unambiguous statement. You can use this return formular: RETURNS.
if you wish to cancel your purchase.
Your product(s) need to be returned to the following address:
NOTE! We do not receive packages sent per. demand or the like.
When returning, please ensure that the products are properly wrapped. You own the responsibility for the package/goods until we receive it. Therefore, save mail and possibly track and trace number.
We expect you to ship the goods as soon as possible after you have notified a cancellation, and you must return them within 14 days after you have regretted.
You must enclose the return form attached to your order in the package. If you have lost your return form, you can retrieve it here RETURNS
When we receive the product(s), we will check it and you will be refunded the amount you have paid to us at the time of purchase.
The amount will always be transferred to the same payment method with which you paid the purchase. For example, if you have paid with a card, the purchase amount will be returned to the payment card you used to purchase.
You may lose your purchase amount, in whole or in part. This happens if the value of the product is impaired because:
- You have taken the item in use.
- The product is characterized by external odors such as perfume or smoke or shows other signs of use/wear.
- It has been damaged while you were responsible for it.
- You have handled the product(s) differently than was necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and the way in which they work.
- You have not followed the restrictions on the right of withdrawal resulting from sealing, item type, etc.
- The seal (hangtag etc.) or packaging of the product is missing or is significantly deteriorated to a degree that affects the value of the product.
Your purchase is covered by "Købeloven" which means you can get your money back if your complaint is justified and the mistake(s) did not happen due to mistreating the products or another case of harmful behavior.
You need to submit your complaint in "fair time", we recommend you to submit your complaint as soon as possible if you notice any mistakes.
You can submit your complaint to us at:
email@example.com / by phone +45 52404540.
For legitimate claims, we will refund reasonable shipping costs.
If your complaint is warranted, we will naturally refund your reasonable shipping costs to ship the goods back to us. I would like to cover all costs of transportation, including our freight costs for the return of goods after examination.
Remember, the item must always be sent in proper packaging and receive a receipt for dispatch. You have the responsibility for the package/goods until our receipt. Therefore, save mail receipt incl. Information on shipping costs and, if applicable, track and track number.
Note! We do not receive packages sent per. demand or the like.
We provide a warranty that on delivery and for a period of 12 months from delivery, the Products shall be free from material defects. However, this warranty does not apply in the circumstances described in clause 4.2.1.
- Fair wear and tear;
- Wilful damage, abnormal storage or working conditions, accident, negligence by you or by any third party;
- If you fail to operate or use the Products in accordance with the user instructions;
- Any alteration or repair by you or by a third party who is not one of our authorized repairers; or
- Any specification provided by you.
5. Means of redress:
(DK) Complaint regarding product should be sent to
Konkurrence- og Forbrugerstyrelsens
Carl Jacobsens Vej 35
(EU) For European citizens outside of the EU, complaints should be sent to ec.europa.eu.
Purchase of goods on www.LION&LIONESS.eu is subject to Danish law. Any dispute will be settled by the ordinary Danish courts